.....

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finally! A Diagnosis!

After many tests -- process of elimination -- my doctors believe I probably have a bad and unusual case of pleurisy, which is a severe inflammation of the lining of the lungs. That has what has caused the stabbing pain when taking deep breaths and moving around. And why I've been so tired. The lower lobes of my lungs have collapsed as well, but will come back to normal when I can breath without pain and move around more.

This illness is directly a result of my double bronchitis from a few weeks ago year and not "taking it easy" long enough through the recovery. I have prescription antiflamatories to take for the next few weeks and have been told to rest and recoup -- that should be all it takes to recover fully. This time I'll try to be a better patient!

2 comments:

Isrblue said...

Hang in there sweet Jill!! we are praying for you! love you, jan and melinda elingburg

Isrblue said...

Rest in peace jill you will be missed.