.....

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Boxing

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm having so much fun with my trainer. Who knew working out could be a combination of a challenge and play all mixed into one?!

We've been working on boxing moves and tonight I got to put on a pair of gloves and work on a real bag. It felt amazing! It was tough but rewarding. As I pounded away, practicing jabs, hooks and upper cuts, Tracy the Trainer suggested that I imagine a face on the bag of someone I wanted to hit. I laughed and said I wasn't mad at anyone today. So we decided to imagine the scale in front of me and that I was pounding down the numbers. Now that was satisfying!

It was especially satisfying because I works so hard last week and didn't lose a signle ounce! But I won't let this little plateau get me down. I'm going to box that scale into submission, just you wait and see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I need to get back to having fun at the gym too. Jo